Forget the skateboard, those entertainment options have become outdated. The skateboard is now being replaced by new hoverboards. These hoverboards bring skateboard fun to new levels.
Plus, you get to hook up to your smart devices to provide you with a little music as you go around the neighborhood. With one of the top 10 best Bluetooth hoverboards with Led lights in 2019, you can have a lot of fun in your spare time.
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a new Bluetooth hoverboard
- Range: you want to have a hoverboard that gives you a lot of range. This opens up a lot of entertainment possibilities while letting you travel long distances
- Speed: the faster is always better. People like speed. The only thing you have to watch out for is your ability to control the high speeds these hoverboards travel at
- Color: this plays a role in your decision making because who wants to be seen in public riding around on an ugly hoverboard. Get one that has a color option you like and looks good
- Motor: like anything else, size really matters. The bigger the motor the more powerful the hoverboard.
Best Bluetooth Hoverboards with LED Lights in 2019
Table of Contents
- 10. XPRIT 8″ Self-Balancing Hoverboard
- 9. SISIGAD Hoverboard 6.5 inches Two-Wheel Self Balancing Scooter
- 8. CITY CRUISER off Road Hoverboard with LED Lights
- 7. jolege Self Balancing Hoverboard
- 6. Sea Eagle Hoverboard with Wheels LED Lights
- 5. CXM2018 Bluetooth Enabled 6.5 inch Self Balancing Hoverboard
- 4. Felimoda Self Balancing Hoverboards
- 3. Hoverheart Hoverboard with Bluetooth speakers with LED Light
- 2. XPRIT Hoverboard w/Bluetooth Speaker
- 1. NHT 6.5-inch Aurora Hoverboard
10. XPRIT 8″ Self-Balancing Hoverboard
By: XPRITGet it now on Amazon.com
Look cool as you race around the neighborhood on this all black sporting styled hoverboard. Once you get on you will feel he balance you get from the larger foot pads that also should not let your feet slip as you move.
After a 2 or 3-hour charge time, you can reach speeds up to almost 8 mph and go roughly 8 miles from your home. Plus, the Bluetooth speakers are compatible with both Android and iPhone systems. The large treaded wheels go over almost every surface imaginable. The maximum weight you can put on this hoverboard is 220 pounds.
- 2-3-hour charge time
- Travel for 8 miles
- Large treaded tires
- Holds 220 pounds
9. SISIGAD Hoverboard 6.5 inches Two-Wheel Self Balancing Scooter
By: SISIGADGet it now on Amazon.com
The SISIGAD Hoverboard comes with large6.5 inches tires that make it comfortable ride on uneven and rough terrain like grass. It also has shock-absorbing and non-slip pedals that allow you to travel safely. This Scooter features Built-in wireless speaker that allows you to connect to your devices and listen to your favorite music as you ride. Besides that, it comes with a self-balancing control system making it ideal for amateurs and beginners.
The scooter has passed through strict electrical tests and has met all UL2272 standards for safety. On the other hand, the scooter is powered by a 2.0Ah Li-ion batteries that allow the scooter to go up to 9 miles per a single charge.
- 6.5″ high-quality rubber tires
- 36v/2.0ah li-ion batteries
- Weight-bearing ranges of up to 200 lb.
- Meet all ul2272 standards
8. CITY CRUISER off Road Hoverboard with LED Lights
By: CITY CRUISER
CITY CRUISER electric hoverboard is designed to provide you a smooth ride. It’s a self-balancing hoverboard that features user-friendly Bluetooth Speaker that allows you to play your favorite music thus making riding more cool and fun. Most importantly, the hoverboard is made with a high-grade material that does not fade or scratch easily. With its LED lights, it will illuminate your evening and night travel with bright headlights.
This off Road Hoverboard features a non-slip pedal and has undergone thousands of safety tests. As a matter of facts, it’s a good scooter for both adults and kids. Besides that, the scooter is lightweight making it convenient to carry.
- Colorful LED Lights
- Non-Slip Pedal
- Dynamic Bluetooth Speaker
- World-class UL 2272 certification
7. jolege Self Balancing Hoverboard
By: jolegeGet it now on Amazon.com
Move up to 7 ½ mph on dual 300w motors. Once you get started on the hoverboard the LED RGB lights glow brighter as you speed up. Then with 6 ½” wheels, you should be able to traverse most surfaces with little difficulty.
Also, this hoverboard comes with Bluetooth compatible speakers. You get the sound you want as you ride around for the next 2 to 3 hours. No slip footpads work to keep your feet where you placed them when you got on. Plus, the hoverboard will hold up to 260 pounds of weight. The wheels are protected by little fenders as well.
- Bluetooth speakers included
- RGB LED light system
- 7 ½ mph
- Two 300w motors
6. Sea Eagle Hoverboard with Wheels LED Lights
By: Sea EagleGet it now on Amazon.com
200w motors provide the power you need to make sure you get a little fun outside. Reaching speeds up to 6 mph approx., you can travel up to 10 kms from your home on a single 2 to 3-hour charge.
Also, the 2 LED light equipped wheels handle the different surfaces you will cross, and two LED headlights light up your path. In addition to this, you can get up to 200 pounds of weight on top of the no slip foot pads. This hoverboard is great for beginners and the next experience level up.
- Reaches up to 6 mph on a single charge
- Travel up to 10 kms
- LED lights and headlights
- 200w motor
5. CXM2018 Bluetooth Enabled 6.5 inch Self Balancing Hoverboard
By: CXM2018Get it now on Amazon.com
This sporty looking hoverboard comes with its own protective case. When not in use you can protect your Bluetooth equipped hoverboard and make sure it does not get damaged. Plus, you get LED lights to show off to your family and friends.
In addition to those features, you can go about 7 ½ mph on a single charge. A recharge may take about 5 hours to complete. The water-resistant feature allows for this hoverboard to operate in light rains only. Also, if you weigh less than 220 pounds, you can get on and use this hoverboard with ease.
- Holds 220 pounds of weight
- 7 1/2 mph possible
- 5-hour travel charge
- LED lights
4. Felimoda Self Balancing Hoverboards
By: FelimodaGet it now on Amazon.com
This hoverboard comes with 6 1/2” tires that should navigate over any rough terrain. Plus, you get two 300w motors providing you with enough power to reach 9 mph. With 4 colors to choose from you can find the right hoverboard for you.
Once you step off the no-slip footpads, the hoverboard will stop moving. Then an overcharge protection feature makes sure you do not put too much electricity in its battery. Then the Bluetooth speakers and LED light show you are ready to light up your neighborhood. 2 6 1/2” tires handle the surface duty.
- Large tires for smooth rolling
- 2 300w motors
- Up to 9 mph possible
- 4 colors to choose from
3. Hoverheart Hoverboard with Bluetooth speakers with LED Light
Brilliant LED lights light up our new hoverboard and make you part of the cool crowd. With top, side, and head LED lights everyone should be able to see you rolling down the road. The 8 bright colors also help you stand out in low light conditions.
Also, you get a no-slip foot pad to hold your feet in place. Plus, Bluetooth compatible speakers so you can have music in your ears as you ride. The battery will propel you 10 miles don the road at speeds up to 10 mph. This hoverboard will hold up to 220 pounds of weight.
- 10 mph & 10-mile range
- 8 bright colors
- 3 sets of LED lights
- Holds 220 pounds
2. XPRIT Hoverboard w/Bluetooth Speaker
By: XPRITGet it now on Amazon.com
The bright pink color makes sure you are highly visible as you glide down the road or sidewalk. After you are powered up, the battery will provide you with speeds up to 6 mph and you can ride for up to 75 minutes at a time. It takes 2 to 3 hours to get a full charge.
Also, you need to be between 45 and 165 pounds to safely operate this hoverboard with LED lights and Bluetooth speakers. 6 colors are available so you should be able to find your color preference with little difficulty.
- 6 color options available
- Up to 75 minutes of ride time
- Up to 6 mph possible
- Bluetooth compatibility
1. NHT 6.5-inch Aurora Hoverboard
By: NHTGet it now on Amazon.com
This multi-colored hoverboard comes with the standard LED lights and Bluetooth capable speakers. The headlights make sure your path is well lit while the other LED lights add a decorative touch to your hoverboard. Then the Bluetooth speakers handle the music end of things.
Also, you get 6 1/2” tires to help you travel 7 ½ miles down the road at speeds reaching 6 mph. The one drawback to this hoverboard is that all of the different colored styles may not come with a Bluetooth speaker. Double check before you buy. This hoverboard should be safe to use in spite of that.
It is not difficult these days to find entertainment options. Especially if you are an only child and have few friends. One of the top 10 best Bluetooth hoverboards with LED lights in 2019, can provide you with hours of fun.
All you have to do is make sure the battery is charged and your Bluetooth speaker is connected to your music source. Then you just need a wide space to ride around in. Once you break these hoverboards out, you shouldn’t be lacking for friends.
When you go with the best, you know you are going to get the top results and enjoy these hoverboards for a long time.