Outdoor parties need good sound. They way to get that good sound is to use one of the best outdoor speakers on the market today. But not just any good speaker will do. You need one of the top 10 best wireless outdoor speakers in 2020.
These speakers cut down on the messy wiring that lie around. They stop people fro tripping over excess wires and so on. Going with a wireless unit makes your outdoor party far more enjoyable and safer.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing an Outdoor Wireless Speaker:
- Bluetooth Range: like most things, the longer the better. You need at least 30 feet of range to do your outdoor gathering justice
- Quality: make sure the speakers are waterproof and just the right size to handle the volume and power you want to produce
- Design: part of this is up to your preference. How your speakers look or blend in with your outdoor surroundings is up to you. Just make sure they can handle extreme weather conditions and are waterproof
- Battery Life: again the more the better. The longer the batteries play your music the more relaxed you can be. Look for those rechargeable batteries that bring you over 1 hours of music listening pleasure
Best Wireless Outdoor Speakers in 2020 – Reviews
- 10. Acoustic Research Bluetooth Pasadena Wireless Speaker
- 9. Acoustic Research Portable Outdoor Wireless Speaker
- 8. KING Premium Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker
- 7. Pyle Outdoor Wall-Mount Patio Stereo Speaker
- 6. Pyle Pair of Waterproof Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System
- 5. Sound Appeal Bluetooth Outdoor Rock Speaker
- 4. Pyle Waterproof & Bluetooth Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System
- 3. Sound Appeal Bluetooth Weatherproof Patio Speakers
- 2. Outdoor Technology OT4200 Big Turtle Shell
- 1. Sound Appeal Bluetooth Outdoor Weatherproof Patio Speakers
10. Acoustic Research Bluetooth Pasadena Wireless Speaker
This speaker may look like an outdoor lantern. But that is only to enhance the look of your party. It is really a Bluetooth compatible wireless speaker that improves the music sound coming from your smartphone or other electronic device.
After hooking the speaker up through Bluetooth, you can hang it just about anywhere. Its top loop makes placement an easy decision to make. Plus, you get 14 hours of play time on a single set of 6 AA batteries. More than enough for most parties.
The 10 watts of power brings you great music listening through its 3-speaker system.
- Uses AC power as well
- 14 hours of play time
- 10 watts
- 3-speaker system
9. Acoustic Research Portable Outdoor Wireless Speaker
You can give your outdoor gathering a feel of merry old England with this traditional design. The wireless speaker looks old fashioned but produces modern sounds with its Bluetooth compatibility. Just pair up your smartphone with the speaker and you are good to go.
Also, the 10 watts of power work with the 2-way speaker system to give you rich bass notes as well as clear high sounds. There is little if any distortion when you jack the volume. The wireless speaker works off of batteries, not included, or an AC/DC adapter power source.
Placement is not that difficult either with its handy handle.
- USB charger option
- Uses 8 AA batteries
- Rich bass sound
- 10 watts
8. KING Premium Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker
Add a little light show to your wireless stereo music time. The 45 LED lights put on a great RGB light show which you control through your smartphone. You can dim or brighten the lights at will.
Plus, you do not need batteries to power this wireless speaker system. The 2.0 Bluetooth stereo speakers can be hardwired for better power. Also, the free app helps you control the strength and quality of your music.
After you take the speaker out of the bx, you can place it almost anywhere. Its waterproof design makes sure you can listen to music outside under different weather conditions.
- 45 LED lights
- Free app to control everything
- Music equalizer
- Stereo speakers
7. Pyle Outdoor Wall-Mount Patio Stereo Speaker
These speakers are designed to be placed on any outside wall you have around the house. Their wall mount design helps spread your music out over your invited guests. Even with no amplifier you can get great volume from this set of speakers.
Also, the waterproof design makes sure the passive and active speakers play, even when it is raining out. After setting up, you can stream your music up to 30 feet away from the speakers. The 2.0 stereo sound provides you and your guests top quality music listening.
When you are done attaching the bracket to your wall, you can place up to 19 pounds of weight on them.
- Good weight capacity
- 30-foot range
- Stereo sound
6. Pyle Pair of Waterproof Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System
An active and passive speaker system is placed inside a very waterproof cabinet to make sure you get your music your way all the time. The 1” tweeter and the 6 ½” woofer make sure you hear all the notes nice and clearly.
Also, the Bluetooth compatibility ensures that you can stream your music at least from 30 feet away from the music source. In addition to this, these speakers are compatible with most electrical Bluetooth capable devices.
You can also save space by using the included brackets to mount the speakers to your exterior walls.
- Active & passive speakers
- Large compatibility list
- Mounting brackets included
- Adapter included
5. Sound Appeal Bluetooth Outdoor Rock Speaker
Blend your speakers in with your surroundings. There is no need for your guests to know where your speakers are. All they need is to hear good background music. This rock speaker hides your music outlet and till gives you 100 feet of streaming range.
Also, you can control the volume and quality of sound through your smartphone. Plus, these speakers are made to work in extreme temperatures. It makes no difference if it is really hot or really cold.
The 40 watts of power ensure your guests will hear top quality music without missing a note.
- 35Hz to 20kHZ frequency range
- 100-foot range
- Easy to control
- 40 watts
4. Pyle Waterproof & Bluetooth Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System
You get up to 600 watts capability when you choose to use these outdoor wireless speakers at your next function. To get that sound these speakers use a 5 ¼” 2-way speaker system to make sure you do not miss any of your favorite music.
Then the Bluetooth capability works with the 2-channel amplifier to allow you to hook up a variety of music sources. Rain or shine, these waterproof speakers will give you the sound you expect from a top quality wireless outdoor speaker system.
Plus, you get a choice in how you want to mount these speakers. Their universal mounting feature provides you with a lot of flexibility.
- Waterproof construction
- 600 watts
- Compatible with a variety of music sources
- Universal mounting
3. Sound Appeal Bluetooth Weatherproof Patio Speakers
With a 45Hz to 20kHZ frequency span, you get long range streaming with this set of waterproof wireless outdoor speakers. Up to 60 feet of actual unobstructed range. Along with its 30 watts of power, you shouldn’t have to struggle to hear your favorite music.
Made from strong and durable ABS plastic, you get a set of wireless speakers that are waterproof. The weather shouldn’t matter when you need to listen to your music. Plus, their universal placement allows you to stream your music throughout your yard.
A 5 ¼” woofer and a 1” tweeter produces both top and bottom notes very clearly.
- Made from ABS plastic
- 30 watts
- 60 feet of range
2. Outdoor Technology OT4200 Big Turtle Shell
Add a unique touch to your outdoor gathering with this nicely designed outdoor wireless speaker. With a Bluetooth range of 30 feet, you can stream your favorite music from just about anywhere in your yard.
Plus, the rechargeable battery provides you with 16 hours of music pleasure on a single charge. Also, the wireless speaker comes with its own set of controls. These allow you to control the power and the volume with ease.
In addition to all of this, you also get 360-degree sound. This makes for more fun at your outdoor relaxation time. Linking two of these together for stereo sound is not a problem either.
- 360-degree sound
- 16 hours of battery life
- 30-foot range
- Linking additional speakers possible
1. Sound Appeal Bluetooth Outdoor Weatherproof Patio Speakers
Get the most out of your music with this set of 80-watt Bluetooth capable outdoor wireless speakers. You can stream your music long range while using the 25-foot power cord to give you the electricity you need to amplify your music.
Also, your music source does not have to be near-by. You can go as far away as 60 feet and still get a clear signal. The durable ABS construction makes sure these speakers will last you a long time. It also keeps the weather away from your speakers.
You get your music your way, all the time.
- 80-watt capability
- ABS construction
- 60-foot range
- 25-foot power cord
Some Final Words
Listen to music is taken to a whole new level with these top 10 best wireless outdoor speakers in 2020. You get great range, great music quality and good looks. Your guests will be impressed by your good taste in speakers as well as the quality of your music.
Then with the Bluetooth capability you are not restricted to using wires. You can set these speakers up just about anywhere and make sure your gathering is covered with great sound.